Quick way to remember the 9 knowledge areas in PMP.
THICQ-CRSP ( Also called " Thick Crisp ")
ofcourse they are not in order.. Just to remember what are all the areas that actually exists.
- Project Time Management - ensure timely completion of the project.
- Project Human Resource Management - to make the most effective use of the people involved with the project
- Project Integration Management - various elements of the project are properly coordinated.
- Project Cost Management - completed within the approved budget.
- Project Quality Management - project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken
- Project Communications Management - to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination,Storage, and ultimate disposition of project information.
- Project Risk Management - identifying, analyzing, and responding to project risk.
- Project Scope Management - includes all the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- Project Procurement Management - to acquire goods and services from outside the performing organization.