- The database must have a default temporary tablespace that is not SYSTEM.
- Dictionary-managed tablespaces cannot have any rollback segments.
- A locally managed tablespace must have at least one online rollback segment. If you are using automatic undo management, then an undo tablespace must be online.
- All tablespaces—except the tablespace containing the rollback segment or the undo tablespace—must be read-only.
- You must have a cold backup of the database.
- The system must be in restricted mode.
Experience: is what you get soon after you need it.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Azure Certified Architect
Azure Certified Administrator
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Certified Architect Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic 2018 Certified Architect Associate.
Oracle Database Cloud Administrator Certified Professional.
Oracle Database Cloud Service Operations Certified Associate.